Saturday, May 2, 2020

Manual Vector Tracing, Convert Into Vector











About:

Hi there,

Are you looking for someone who can do vector tracing for you? Then you don't need to look further!



I will do vector tracing for you and convert your low-resolution logo, image, drawing or sketch into a high-quality vector format. I will do 100% manual vector tracing and you will get the best vector tracing service from me.



Why Choose Me?

I'm skilled and experienced in vector tracing and logo designing. I have been providing vector tracing service for the last 3 years.

Over 175+ successful deliveries

100% manual vector tracing.

Good Communication.

24 hours express delivery

Unlimited revisions and 100% satisfaction.



IMPORTANT:

Special discount available for bulk orders

Please contact me before placing an order for urgent delivery

The basic package offer is only for a simple logo or image. Complex logo or images demands extra working time and needs more efforts, which also demands extra charges.

For complex vector tracing please buy standard or premium package.



Please feel free to message me if you have any query or confusion before placing your order.

Order a gig now, Thank you.



Reviews


:

He's my go-to. Period.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment