Friday, May 1, 2020

Recreate Your Logo Or Image To Vector Professionally











About:

About This Gig

Are you looking for a Graphic Designer for Convert Your LOGO or IMAGES to a High Quality VECTOR?

Then, you are in the right place.

I will convert or recreate your logo or Image to a high quality vector file so that you can use the design anywhere you want with the best outcome. I will provide you all the necessary files within 5 hours.(for five hours delivery, please contact me before order)

I can work almost anytime you need. 



What you will get in just $10 :

  • Vector source file in Ai and Eps format with PDFJPG, transparent PNG files
  • Super fast delivery
  • Professional and high quality design
  • Clean and Clear format
  • Lifetime support
  • Good Communication
  • 24/7 availability
  • Necessary Revisions

 NOTE : 

  • Please Provide Clear image for the Best Outcome.
  • For complex design please contact me first before order
  • I will NOT convert pictures of animals, people, cars, buildings.



Feel free to ask me if you have any query I will happy to help.

Thanks

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment