Saturday, May 2, 2020

Vector Tracing, Redraw , Redesign Logo Any Object 2 Hours











About:

Welcome to my Vector Tracing Service!!I can vectorize any inferior kind( logo, Image, Icon, Screen Shot, Scan Copy) file to high resolution VECTOR file. I will do unlimited revisions on your file until your full satisfaction. I do believe in quality work. So I will provide you a quality work, you can adjust it to any size you want and it is ready to printing on t-shirt, flyer, banner, business card etc.



  1. Why you should buy this GIG?
  2. > 100% manual vector

    > No auto trace

    > Print ready file

    > Neat and clean vector
     

    > No compromise with quality

    > 24 hrs express delivery

    > Unlimited revisions

    > High quality

    > High resolution ( jpeg, png )

    > Logo transparency ( png )
     

    > Fast delivery

    > Source file free

Output files:

> AI , EPS,PDF, SVG, JPG, PNG, CDR, DXF, PSD, GIF ( Any formats which you have needed)



** NOTE*:  

If
 you redraw or vectorize any complex image please contact me before placing order.Complex images must be needed extra charge. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I use her all the time. She is good

:

Thanks great

:

Easy communication, nice results, quick response.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment