Saturday, December 14, 2019

Vectorize Or Modified Your Logo











About:

Hi there..



I can help to tracing any type logo into a vector format.. and i can to help you to setting or modified the logo.



  • For $20 I will vectorize your logo and deliver hi-res of image file in JPG, PNG and Ai (300 DPI).

  • For $35 I will vectorize/modified your logo and deliver hi-res of image file in JPG, PNG with source files in Ai, EPS, SVG and PDF (300 DPI).
  • For $95 I will vectorize/modified your logo and deliver hi-res of image file in JPG, PNG with source files in Ai, EPS, SVG and PDF (300 DPI) along with unlimited revisions.
  • Done in 1-3 days turnaround time or even less.
  • No illustration or complex design please.. 



Feel free to message me first if you have any concern and or question regarding this gig :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great Service

Seller's Response:

thank you

Seller's Response:

Always fast, reliable and competent!

Seller's Response:

Thank you

:

Excellent communication and super fast delivery for a project I needed immediately. Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment