Friday, May 1, 2020

Design Vector Illustration Of Your Sneakers Or Any Streetwear











About:

I Will Design Vector Illustration Of Your Sneakers Or Any Streetwear. Only vector format file (ai/eps) is scalable without loss of quality and it is ready for printing. With this enhanced image/logo you can make adjustments or resize it without losing image quality and sharpness and the printout.

What do you need to do next if you order my gig:



  • Give me your SNEAKERS photo/pict. 

  • If you want ANY STREETWEAR or different picture besides sneakers please contact me before your order

  • make sure your source pict does not infringe any copyright.
  • I will create it digitally with inkscape vector scalable software

  • and I will finish it crazy quickly.


If you have any questions or have a doubt, PLEASE CONTACT ME before you order to avoid order cancelation.



Reviews


:

AMAZING JOB. HONESTLY IT'S SIMPLE. BUT HE GOT IT EXACTLY HOW I WANTED IT. THIS IS MY 3RD DESIGN WITH HIM AND I'LL BE COMING BACK FORSURE!

:

This seller was ontop of their game. Revisions came quickly and understood my changes. My project was completely custom and it was better than I expected!!!

:

Good work

:

Wiendi, did a great job and was very easy to work with.

:

Work is amazing ! Never lets me down




No comments:

Post a Comment