Saturday, May 2, 2020

Change, Redo, Upgrade Or Convert Logo To Vector Manually











About:

Do you want to change, redo, upgrade or convert logo to vector manually? I will help you to create your logo vector format with high-resolution without losing quality.


NB: I don't design new logos. Just so you know;)


Contact me before ordering with your very low-resolution or very High Complex file.


You will get: 

  • a printable high-resolution with transparent background
  • a scalable file without losing quality
  • layered vector formats AI, EPS, SVG, PSD or PDF
  • high-quality Printable PNG and JPG file
  • Conversational English for easy communication

  • 24-hour quick delivery and quality result
  • Unlimited revisions after delivery 
  • logo color change



I can convert to vector (vectorize, redo logo):

  1. low-res or raster logo
  2. screenshot or scanned logo
  3. text
  4. simple line hand-drawn sketch


Advantages of my service:

  1. High-quality service
  2. 100% manual tracing, redraw
  3. Quick communication
  4. Quick delivery with quality result

  5. wide experience in this field
  6. 100% money-back guarantee



I don`t vectorize:
  -photos/realistic images 
  -painting 



If you have any requirements outside the services listed above or further questions, feel free to contact me for support.

Reviews


:

Very fast and comprehensive delivery--multiple formats in addition to the .svg and AI files I requested. That saved me additional time!

:

Excellent Communication! Knows exactly what I was looking for!! Thank you!!!!

:

i like the communication with this seller and his responsiveness !

:

Brilliant - quick service and great product - thank you!

:

Super fast and great quality!




No comments:

Post a Comment