Friday, May 1, 2020

Manually Convert Your Logo Into Vector











About:

⇒I will manually convert your Logo into Vector

Do you need to vectorize your logo? You are in the right place. We all know how important a logo is for any business. It should be crisp when used in both print and digital media – for this you need a vector file that can be scaled without loss of quality so that it can be used in any marketing material.

⇒What will you get for $5:

  • 100% manual retracing
  • Unlimited revision
  • Full support
  • Your logo in 5 different hi-res formats:
  • PNG (transparent background)
  • JPG file
  • PDF file
  • Source files: AI (Adobe Illustrator) or Cdr (CorelDraw) - 300DPI
  • EPS file

If you need any change like colors, shape, etc, I can do it.

P.S I don’t work with automated image trace – All my work is manual. (100% satisfaction guarantee).

If you have any questions don´t hesitate to ask me - I am here to help you.

Thanks for reading :)

 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment