Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Vector Trace, Convert To Vector, Raster To Vector











About:

Hi, this is Hassan a professional graphic designer i am offering a service(Vector Tracing) which is primarily based on your satisfaction and quality work. So feel free to contact me and get your work done satisfactorily.



Vector Tracing Any Image Or Logo In 15hrs:

I will convert your current low resolution designs into high resolution vector format, 

It resize any image or logo or font without losing image quality and sharpness and the printout are perfect quality.



My service

  • Vector tracing logo
  • Vector tracing picture
  • Vector tracing sketch
  • 100% Manually VECTOR TRACING

  • Clean and clear format
  • Vector tracing anything
  • Very Fast Delivery
  • Friendly support


I can provide:



  • AI
  • EPS
  • PDF
  • SVG
  • CDR
  • DXF
  • PSD
  • JPG
  • PNG
  • PRINT READY DOCUMENTS


Please first contact me before placing any order.



Thanks

Best Regards:

Hassan

Reviews


:

Quick turn around and did EXCATLY what I needed! Will always reccomend.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment