Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Jpg To Vector Tracing For You











About:



Welcome To My Gig ....  :) 



I am Maria Rahman.

A Rock star Graphic designer. Most favorite service Raster to vector



Why You Chose Me ???



  • Professional Design
  • Unlimited Revisions until you satisfy
  • Perfect JPG To Vector Converting.
  • High Resolution
  • Print Ready File
  • Super Fast Delivery Available
  • Need color separation?

  • Exclusive manual tracing creating top quality vectors.
  • Unlimited modifications, even after completing the job.

  • Fast, prioritized service on request.

  • Friendly professional service beyond the pay.


Instructions to order:



  • Message me with the image you want me to vectorize


Note : Please contact with me before placing an Order just make sure that I can satisfied you with my work

Thanks For Visit My Gig 







Reviews


:

She is Really Amazing & Rock star Designer. Vary fast communication Skill. Good Design sans and Friendly. I love your Professionalism. Keep it up.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment