Thursday, April 30, 2020

Make You A Beautiful Car Vector In 24 Hours











About:

WHY YOU CAN CHOOSE MY WORK?

  • Detailed artwork is important for the clients that I can offer
  • Satisfaction Guarantee (If you have doubts feel free to cancel order anytime)

HOW IS THE PROCESS?

1. Select the package first, if you want more than one car , please change the number of the quantity

2. Send me the photo that you want to be draw, Not pixelated, blurry or dark images. 

3. Delivered in high-resolution given formats (AI/EPS/PSD/JPEG/PNG) are all in 300 dpi

4. If you receive the order, please give a feedback/review to my work is there's some adjustments to improve my work.



PRICE LIST

Standard Detailed at $5 
  • Only one 
  • AI/EPS/PSD/JPEG/PNG are the source files, you can choose two source files for high quality artwork




Make sure to give all clear requests before I start to draw.



Thank you

Dars

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment