Thursday, April 30, 2020

Create Vector Tracing Or Any Cartoon, Redraw Your Logo











About:

Hi,



Welcome to my vector tracing gig page. I am a highly skilled Graphic Designer with vast professional experience in creative designing.



I do exact tracing from jpg images, blurry images, not suitable for printing images and deliver high quality of vector file.



If you are looking for high quality business vector tracing image which will create high market impression to customer and increase your sales.



Why do you choose me?

-------------------------------

I will deliver my project as a professional one

I treat every project as a unique opportunity to create something exciting



I treat every project as a unique opportunity to create a something exciting creative professional design.



This gig assures you all the print resolution solutions and a brand face for your company.

  • Highly competitive design
  • On time Delivery
  • Prompt action on each revisions 
  • Creative Professional 
  • Your satisfaction is my highest priority
  • Satisfaction or Money back guarantee




Copyrights will be with customer.
Get source and editable files ai,eps,psd,pdf and High quality files.



Thanks

Bibs

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Love it

Seller's Response:

Client is very easy to work with. Gives thorough and clear feedback and instruction.

:

Very good seller to work with. Timely delivery and great work.

:

I couldn't be more pleased. The final product looks amazing and was delivered very quickly. I made an error when I placed the original order, but bibbiswa was extremely polite and accommodating as we worked through the issue. I will not hesitate to hire him again or recommend him to others.

:

As usual, high-quality work is done. Thanks a lot




No comments:

Post a Comment