Monday, April 27, 2020

Convert Your Image Into A Vector File And Logo











About:



Welcome to My Service


I am a graphic designer with a great passion for creating designs.



Do you have an Image or Logo in low-resolution or high-resolution and need to convert it into the high-resolution vector?



Then my service can solve that problem for you...



I will Professionally Redraw, VectorizeConvert your Image or Logo into vector.

Only vector format files (AI/EPS) is scalable without losing their quality, and it is ready for printing on business cards, flyers, posters, etc.



What you will get from me:-



► I will deliver your project in high-resolution 300dpi

► Transparent PNG format 300dpi

► Any vector format (AI, EPS, SVG, SVGS, PDF) of your choice.

► I will modify your Image or Logo until you fully satisfied



I never compromise on quality, thereby ensuring maximum customer satisfaction and building Strong, long-lasting work relationships.



Have any question? Do not hesitate to contact with me, I will be happy to help :)

 

Thanks :)

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment