Thursday, April 30, 2020

Vector Tracing And Redraw Anything











About:

 Please contact me before placing an order.



You may be here because you lost your Source File of Logo or any other illustration 



OR



You may have a file from online or offline and you wanna convert it to vector form and make it scalable and Pixel Perfect so you print it beyond size limitations.



Place the order and let me fix all your need on the go



 BENEFITS OF A VECTOR FILE


  • Full editable format.
  • Recreate your lost pixels.
  • Colour amendment (on demand).
  • Resize at any resolution without losing any quality.
  • Redraw any hand sketch.
  • The format package like AI, EPS, and PS 
  • I will deliver your work within 6 to 12 hours


Note: If you have complex images the rates may vary.



If you Have Anything Special in your Mind, send me a message I am very responsive

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment