Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Trace And Create Vector Your Image











About:

VECTOR & TRACING WORKS

If you have your own designs like hand-drawing or draft of your personal items that needs to digitize and turn it into vector and tracing design, then you come at the right person. Here, I can help you improved your designs as my field of expertise when it comes in lay-outing, tracing and designing.



File Formats depends on the request you will received once orders done: EPS, JPG, PNG, TIFF, PDF, SVG & more.

ORIGINAL FILE FORMAT to be sent or your editable format (Extra Gig applied): CDR, AI & more

Reviews


Seller's Response:

great talented designer and ,will order more wonderful experience

Seller's Response:

Thank you :)

Seller's Response:

Very pleased with the final product

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much, ma'am :)

Seller's Response:

10/10 would recommend this seller. He was very patient, and was able to understand what I was trying to do with my order. He revised my files until I was satisfied with the end product, and was very accommodating. Definitely a professional, and genuinely cares about his customers. Will definitely come back if I need anything again. Thank you for doing such a fantastic job!




No comments:

Post a Comment