Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Convert Or Redraw Custom Vector Tracing











About:

BEFORE ordering, CONTACT ME and keep in touch with me what you need. I will answer you in a brief span.



Hi,

I am Noman, welcome to my vector tracing gig where I am conveying quality administrations since 2018. This gig is restrictive to the individuals who need something quick and fabulous.



I will professionally convert your (Logo, Sketch, Graphic..) to vector format improving its quality and to be perfect for printing. 



Note:
The basic gig covers a simple logo/graphic or simple sketch. For complex design or realistic image please contact me first before ordering to be sure I am able to do it. 
For a high detailed design, I will need more than 1 day and more $10, you can choose this option from gig extras after you contact me first, please.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller did not understand my requirement, and did not read the job description so needed two revisions to actually get what i wanted as first delivery was totally misunderstood

Seller's Response:

I did exactly what you said to me, by the way thank you...

:

thanks thanks thanks

:

Bundle of Thanks, I will wish to work again with you :)

:


No comments:

Post a Comment