Thursday, April 30, 2020

Make A Enamel Pin Design Based On Your Idea











About:

I have been providing freelance services for client's graphic design and illustration needs for 10 years. I also create original designs for my own business Bonedaddy Pins. I know how important it is to see your design come to life, and be able to provide an accurate production proof to your manufacture to render the best results.

 

Some sellers do not produce their own products, but because I do I understand the intricacies of this process. Allow me to invest the same quality in your vector design.



  1. Vector artwork ready for production
  2. Accurate representation of your design.
  3. Friendly communication and fast response
  4. 100% Money Back Guarantee. Refund policy available if not satisfied (It must be within 72 hours after files delivery)



NOTE:

Please reach prior to placing a order.



Doing so, we have the chance to introduce ourselves, discuss about your project and any special requests you might have.  That way I can ensure I can deliver to your needs.






Reviews


:

I had a great experience working with Jon! He was very commutative about every step. The turn around time was quicker than I would have imagined. If you are on the fence, don't be, you won't regret it. I look forward with working with him again and I love the design for the pin I requested!

:

Created 2 pins with Jonathan and was very happy with the results :)

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment