Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Unpixelate Your Logo By Replicating It As A Vector











About:

LIMITED TIME OFFER: 20% discount for all repeat buyers if the total price of their second order is over $15.



Vector tracing is a method of converting raster graphics to vector graphics, through the use of vector software. 



It is often a careful process which demands time and attention to replicate at an adequate standard.





Converting your logo to a vector would allow you to scale it to any size without compromising on quality. 



Vector files are also far smaller than raster files as they contain less data.



If you wish to make changes to your vector logo in the future, I would advise that you add the source file extra, which I am more than happy to include.





I very much look forward to working with you. Custom requests are welcome so do not hesitate to send me a message to discuss your needs.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

An absolutely first class experience! You can certainly trust this gig.

:

I thoroughly enjoyed working on this project with you. I'm glad that we came up with some great ideas together and that you were so satisfied with the manually traced version. I look forward to working with you soon!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment