Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Draw A Vector Illustration











About:

Hi there,



you want to Make A cool Vector of you or any vector tracing or raster to vector image tracing i'm here..my art is really good..i will make sure that u will fully satisfy with my work



what i need to start work is

high resolution of the pic



How we work?

- you order

- I draw as you told in your description.

- Then you can ask revision until you say Ok for the pic!

Simple right

Let me know if you need revisions. ^_^

Make sure to give all clear requests before I start the drawing.

when the other ask you for 10 dollar i just ask you for 5 dollar

In here you can get Good pic with low price



feel free to contact me.thanks..







so? what are you waiting for? order now! :D

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment