Monday, February 24, 2020

Convert Your Logo To Vector File Or Vector Source File











About:

Welcome to Vector Tracing Gig, Where Vector Tracing Solution is made easy.



A smile is a curve that sets everything straight. 



If you are worried about your raster low quality files like (.jpg, .png, .gif) and your printer is asking for Vector file (.ai, .eps, .svg, .cdr or .pdf) so he can print your logo or design for you on required items like (T-shirt, Business card, Letter head, Mug or any other printing material). Or Your website developer or social media designer is asking for a logo in high quality to use on social media pages, website, blog, e-commerce website or email marketing.



So you are on right place.



I can solve your all Vector Tracing related problems or can give you a good solution free. you can ask my any issue about your files. You can save your lot of money with some discussion. I have already done more than 900+ jobs. That is my experience.



What will you get in delivery pack?

  1. .ai - vector file
  2. .eps - vector file
  3. .pdf - vector file 
  4. .png - Transparent background at 300 DPI
  5. .jpg - High Quality at 300 DPI


You can order with confidence.



ATTENTION!
For more difficult images please contact me first to go through the order

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I had tried to get this fixed by another Seller and they give me everything but what I asked for. I am happy with theonnax. He got it right the first time and did my order in less than an hour. I have other things that I need him to fix and he is now my go-to person. I highly recommend theonnax. Tonya

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much! I'm so glad we worked together and I am looking forward for continue. 100% positive experience.

Seller's Response:

We needed a PNG vectorized for print purposes and the files delivered were perfect. I'm always hesitant that I'll get back an automated image trace full of imperfections, but this was a top-notch professional redraw and I would definitely recommend!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much! I'm so glad we worked together and I am looking forward for continue. 100% positive experience.

Seller's Response:

Working with Aftab Shah has been an absolute pleasure. He delivered great quality with clear communication and the work was done incredibly fast. I recommend this seller to anyone looking for a professional designer. I will definitely work with him again in the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment