Sunday, December 8, 2019

Draw Detail Vector Line Art Of Image,Product,Sketch,Diagram











About:

Do you want to turn a photo or sketch into detail vector line art Drawing ? So you are in the right place and you can trust me. I will help you until your 100% SATISFIED. 



Professionally I will draw a vector, line art illustration.It will provide you Ai, Psd, Png, Jpg & SVG ...etc file upon your request. Specialty my service varies for large variety of your requirement from,

  • Product illustration
  • Photo illustration 
  • Instructions manual / User guide
  • Details illustration
  • Technical drawings
  • Diagrams
  • Book illustrations 
  • Factorizing for anything
  • Editing your Ai files,  or just about anything you can think.


So just describe your idea and I will turn it into vector.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller is incredible in his ability to create a vector file straight from an image! Do keep in mind that this creates limitations if your situation is similar to mine (i.e. you do not have a photograph of EXACTLY what you want vectored). I provided the seller a photo of the outside of my setup, a photo of the inside of my setup, and a concept sketch that combined the two. First he vectored the photo that just showed the outside of the setup. When I asked for a revision that also showed the inside of the setup (as demonstrated in my concept art), he just vectored my awful concept art. The language barrier did create a communication challenge, but that isn't either of our fault.

:

The artist delivered exactly what we were looking for in a timely fashion. We are incredibly pleased with the results.

:

Thank you very much.

:

Awesome provider, very fast and competent, will use again!

:

Second order, just terrific




No comments:

Post a Comment