Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Convert Images Or Logo Into Vector Into Ai,Eps,Pdf,Svg,Cdr











About:

Welcome to my gig

Are you using your logo or image on a large size banner and you are facing problems of pixel dispersion and you lost the real logo.

Or

Had you lost your image or logo logo source file and you want print them out in good and high resolution quality?

Don't worry, I have vast experience in this field.

I will transform your image/logo into vector form so you can use it anywhere you want.

What You Can Get in Basic Plan

  • High Quality Vector files  AI,EPS,PDF,SVG in 300dpi. you can also get PNG ,JPG

  • Delivery time between 8 - 16 hours
( More options - Check Gig EXTRAS)



Actually, What I Do?

  • Only manual work instead auto-tracing 
  • Clean and clear format with High resolution.
  • High Quality Service With Perfect result


What can you send me?




Drawings and Sketches

PSD,PDF OR JPG,PNG file of the image/logo



I do not trace plants and animals pictures.



If you have small images or logos with low pixel quality than kindly inbox me first so that i check whether i can do or cant do because somtimes it happens that vector tracing results are not achieved as we are expecting so i will tell you to safe our precious time.



Thank you





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment