Saturday, February 29, 2020

Convert Your Image Into Vector











About:

Hi,



Welcome to my Raster to Vector Tracing Service!!



Just provide me your low resolution, raster, low quality logo or image and I will make it to very high-resolution print-ready vector format.



Why you Choose me:
  • Good Communication.
  • Manual Tracing with using adobe photoshop or illustrator.
  • Fast Delivery.
  • Professional Quality work.
  • 100% satisfaction.



What can you send me?




  • bitmap
  • Low resolation file
  • screen shot.
  • icon
  • Scan Copy
  • Sketch 
  • Image file


What will I send you?



  • High resolution (300dpi) JPG and PNG.
  • Adobe photoshop or illustrator  File (psd.) (Ai.) 
  • .EPS
  • .PDF.
  • .SVG
  • Color Change





fell free to ask me if you have any question..
I hope to do work for you soon!


Thanks

Reviews


:

Good work.

:

Great and quick work.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment