Sunday, December 22, 2019

Redraw Design Or Logo To Vector With Transparent Background











About:

Hello.


If you have a logo/image in JPEG or any other format in Low resolution (pixelated) and you need to print it out on a large scale, then worry not. I am here to assist you in vector tracing / digitizing your logo or any other file.


I always try to maintain the best quality in my work. You will get unlimited revisions until your 100% satisfied


I also can turn your sketch into a professional and superb LOGO.
You can send me your sketch or drawing or ideas to me then I can design your Logo.


I also can turn your PHOTO into a professional and superb CARTOON CHARACTER.




You will get,


    High-quality final file
     Unlimited revisions

     High resolution (JPG)

    Logo Transparency (PNG)
    Source files (AI, EPS, PSD)
    Print ready PDF




Please do place your order and let's get your project done ASAP. You can also contact me. I reply almost immediately.


Thank you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good as always

Seller's Response:

Great buyer! Very smooth project. A pleasure to work with your friend! Awaiting your next order!

Seller's Response:

Easy service, as usual

Seller's Response:

Great buyer! Very smooth project. A pleasure to work with your friend! Awaiting your next order!

Seller's Response:

Always good work and nice working with you




No comments:

Post a Comment