Sunday, December 1, 2019

Vector Trace Anything In Adobe Illustrator











About:

Hello,

Welcome to my vector tracing gig. I will be your vector tracing artist in Adobe Illustrator.
I will professionally convert your logo or raster image or anything you need to vector.



The KEY FEATURES of this gig are :
  1. Vectorize any logo, picture, sketch or anything
  2. 100% manual tracing
  3. 100% editable layered artwork
  4. High Quality
  5. Fast delivery


I will deliver you your desired file format with source file.


Do not hesitate to message me for any questions.



Looking forward for a pleasurable experience.


Thanks,

Vector_World

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great to work with you

Seller's Response:

Easy to work with and very professional.

:

He did the job as described and was quick.

:

Thank you so much for the kind words!😁

:

Amazing seller. Very responsive and attend to my requirements with ultimate attention... Thanks you. Highly recommended




No comments:

Post a Comment