Thursday, December 19, 2019

Convert Hand Drawing Into Digital Art And Vector Tracing











About:

hi, i am a professional logo designer i can convert your low quality logo or image into high quality vector

1. i have a lot of experience  in this filed (Tracing and Vinyl cutting plotter) 

2. Unlimited revision until you satisfied

3. i will provide JPEG and PNG in $5

4. for source/vector file in Ai, EPS, WMF, SVG, Coral draw will be charged extra

5. if you need black and white to color copy then also extra gig will be charged 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing work! Response was super speedy and the end result was absolutely amazing! Highly recommend. Thanks so much I love it.

:

thank you so much

:

This guys did some amazing work. He took my somewhat sloppy artwork and really cleaned it up. Pretty quick too!

:

Brilliant service! I absolutely love what was created from my drawing and it was exactly what I wanted. I would highly recommend. Thank you again so much for your wonderful work!!!!

:

Never ever have been let down. The only person I will go to for help on fiverr




No comments:

Post a Comment