Saturday, December 28, 2019

Vector Trace Or Recreate Any Logo Or Image Quickly











About:

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to review my GIG! 

I am interested in your project to recreate an existing logo / images into high resolution into vector image and I have extensive years of experience in graphic design works with Adobe packages.

What will you get from me?

·         High quality design

·         300 dpi both RGB and CMYK color schemes

·         PNG , JPEG  high resolution print-ready files

·         Unlimited Revisions

·         Fast delivery



Why Choose me?

·         Modern, Unique and creative designs

·         Quick response for all your messages 

·         24/7 Friendly service

·         Fast and on time delivery

 

My Portfolio:

https://myportfolio133.wixsite.com/mysite 

Thank you,

Designer133

 



Reviews


:

Exelent, she become my favorite seller.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment