Monday, December 2, 2019

Vectorise Your Logo To High Res Vector Within 12 Hours











About:

Hello!


I will vector trace or convert logo and image to vector illustrator (with urgent delivery). You can provide vector images of any size or resolution, I will convert them to high-resolution images.


How does that work?
All you have to do is order this gig and ...


  1. Just provide me your low resolution/fuzzy/blurry/unfair raster logo and I will make it to a very high-resolution print-ready vector format.
  2. wait while relaxing and listen to music, and don't forget a glass of coffee.



Yes, that's all ...


For your information, the basic gig covers a very simple text-based logo, output is high quality jpg/png and .ai format. 


Premium Package gives you overall cost and time savings by
All of the things mentioned above:


  • 2 IMAGE High resolution (4000px x 4000px)
  • Unlimited revisions
  • 300 DPI JPG and PNG as standard
  • all vector file


Discount available for bulk orders


Feel confused? Want to ask? ... inbox me anytime, I will answer quickly.


NOTE: I CAN'T TRACE PHOTOS, ANIMALS, AND PEOPLE'S PICTURES


(money back guarantee if you are not satisfied)




Thank you,
ValidinoChiesa


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Like many other projects, he has done for us, always great! Great communication, understanding, flexibility, highly recommended!

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your tip. Great buyer. Outstanding experience. I hope, I can help you with another logo or another project in the future :)

Seller's Response:

excellent communication and extremely fast turnaround for multiple jobs.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your tip. Outstanding experience. I hope, I can help you with another project in the future :)

Seller's Response:

Thanks a bunch, for your sincerity & professionalism. I will definitely use your service again!




No comments:

Post a Comment