Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Fix Or Trace Or Redesign Your Picture Or Icon Or Logo











About:

I'm a professional Graphic Designer.

Just message me and I'll Fix/Trace or Redesign your image/art/icon/logo.


What are you get in services?


  • as soon as possible
  • all needed formats (Ai, PDF, PNG without background, JPEG)
  • 2 revisions
  • fast and friendly reply


Just message me and I'll Fix/Trace or Redesign your image/art/icon/logo... anything )

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome job again!!! I'll be back I'm sure. Fast & fantastic work.

Seller's Response:

Excellent work. Will use again.

:

All good, understands needs

:

Seller was incredible. Great talent, great attitude. I real pleasure to work with!

:

Thank you very much! Thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment