Sunday, December 29, 2019

Vectorize Your Logo, Convert Image To Vector











About:

Hello!

Welcome to my Vector Tracing Gig.



I will convert your current Low-Resolution Designs [ Logos/ Images/ etc.. ] into High Resolution 100% Vector Base Format for use in any Digital or Printing Platform.



You will get

  • 100% Ready-to-Print Vector-based SOURCE File
  • Edit/ Remove Text & Colours
  • Restore-Redraw-Trace Logos-Images & Text in any format
  • Transparent Background
  • Unlimited Revisions


The Source Files Includes 
Adobe Illustrator format

Adobe Photoshop format [ if needed ]

CorelDraw format [ if needed ]

  • .ai / .eps format - [ vector base ]
  • .pdf format - [ vector base ]
  • .png format - [ Transparent file - 1500px X 1500px ]
  • .jpg format
  • .psd format - [ if nedded ]
  • .cdr format - [ if needed ]


If you have any other requirements just let me know, I am happy to answer you. 



Thank you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work! will work with this seller from now on!

:

An amazing job of vectoring logos for me!

:

The buyer came with very clear images and the details also were very clear. Good buyer. I would love to work with him again.

:

Awesome work! i got exactly what I asked for :)

:

Very easy and did exactly what I wanted :)




No comments:

Post a Comment