Sunday, December 1, 2019

Redraw Any Logo And Image Into Vector











About:

Hi,


I am a professional Graphic and website Designer with over 9+ years. 


I am proficient in CorelDRAW, Adobe Photoshop, Firework and Illustrator. I have lot of skills and experience on logo designing,vector tracing,Photoshop editing or any print design. I've designed many different types of things for different companies.I can finish your project as efficiently as possible, giving you a professional, high quality design in the amount of time you need it. 


Customer satisfaction is my first priority.


Thanks,

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Wonderful!!! Fast turn around time. Thanks for exceeding my expectations. I will be submitting additional orders in the near future. You are my new designer.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so so much!

Seller's Response:

unbelievable customer service, was patient with me, and provided great art work.

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment