Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Convert Any Image Into Detail Vector Line Art











About:

Hi, I'm a professional graphic designer in 5 years. I can any works with photoshop and illustrator. ill convert any image of human figures or structures into detail vector line arts. If you need any colors for your line art, I can do it also. Thank you  

Reviews


Seller's Response:

My 1st experience with fiverr and it was wonderful!!! Ruwininisansala was on point and very punctual. Starting a t-shirt company and she delivered 100% what I was asking for. We will be working together again in the future.

Seller's Response:

Very good job in recreating in vector a panel for a machine! The first draft wasn't very detail oriented, but after I've pointed out all of the tiny details I wanted preserved, I got what I wanted. Highly recommended.

Seller's Response:

Thank you..

:

We bought this gig to fill a art need on our application. We are very pleased with the art work. Thank you.

:

Thank you...




1 comment:

  1. very interesting blog. The difference between Vector Tracing service and raster images makes it unique.

    ReplyDelete