Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Create Technical Drawings For Your Product











About:

Scope of the work:



  • Printing Files
  • Native Files (.Ai/SVG/EPS/PDF)
____________________________



Uses:



  • User Manual Illustration
  • User Manual Design
  • Manufacturer Diagram Illustration with Measurements
  • Web display


*If you need a technical drawing for a different purpose, contact me so I can let you know if I can do it.

____________________________



I can provide PNG, JPG, PDF, AI or SVG files. Your gig includes one kind of file only, and if you need another type of file, purchase an extra so I can create it for you.



Send me a message to discuss your project so I can give you a custom quote tailored to your project and needs.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

a pleasure to work with, she worked to a very tight deadline.

Seller's Response:

Thanks Mick. It is always a pleasure to serve you.

:

I was very pleased with my final delivery, a lot of work went into it and it looks really good. Communication was easy and straightforward. Looking forward to work with her again.

:

I am so glad you like it. Will be available anytime

:

Great job, very creative. Would recommend. Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment