Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Vector Tracing Logo Redesign











About:

Hello,

I'm Nigar



Welcome To My Gig  

Do you have a problem to use your existing logo in a big banner and don't have your LOGO in a bigger dimension? Have you lost the Source file and need to print your logo in excellent quality? don't worry I have good experience in this filed.



I can convert any raster/image/Sketches to a pixel-perfect VECTOR image. 

My Services

  • Vector tracing
  • Vector logo
  • Vectorize image
  • Image to Vector
  • JPG to Vector
  • Raster to vector
  • Convert image to Vector
  • Convert PSD to Vector
  • Logo redesign
  • Logo remark


What you'll get-
  • Raster to Vector 
  • Adjustments to your current file
  • 100% editable, layered artwork
  • Ready to print file
  • Improve your artwork
  • Drawing sketch in vector format



What can you send me?

  • Drawings and Sketches
  • PSD, PDF OR JPG, PNG file of the image/logo


Have a great day.

Thanks



Note: please DO NOT place an order without contacting me first.

Reviews


:

excellent customer service

:

Best Seller on Fiverr.

:

Perfect Job. Reliable seller. Highly recommended.

:

Great work as always. Thank you!

:

Speedy delivery. Perfect as always.




No comments:

Post a Comment