Monday, December 30, 2019

Convert Your Logo Or Image To Vector In 1 Hour With 2 Fills











About:

My name is Rana Masud I'm here to vectorize  your image.


I will professionally convert your logo or raster image to vector. This process is also known as vector tracing, vector conversion or vectorization.


-For a basic order ($5) you will get:
2 FREE vector source files (between AI, EPS, PDF, and SVG) + 2 HD PNG image.
Deliver within 24h (for faster deliveries, please check my Gig EXTRAS).
Unlimited reviews.
----------------------------------------------------------------

I will convert jpg to vector 



  1. Images
  2. Logo
  3. Text
  4. Shapes
  5. Icons
  6. Symbols
  7. Sign
to high quality vector.


I can provide:
  • AI
  • EPS
  • PDF
  • SVG
  • CDR
  • DXF
  • PSD
  • JPG
  • PNG
  • PRINT READY DOCUMENTS
    and more.


----------------------------------------------------------------
I will provide VECTOR file AI. EPS. SVG. CDR. PDF 
& Transparent PNG format 
VECTOR Source file included
------------------------------------------------------------------


**BONUS**
REDRAWS COSTING UP TO $25 WON'T BE CHARGED WHEN ORDERING THE "FULL FILES PACKAGE" EXTRA GIG.


Why me?
I will always provide unlimited reviews;
I do not delay deliveries;
Fast deliveries;
I'll never deliver a vector that doesn't reach your expectations;
Quality and satisfaction guaranteed

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment