Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Convert To Vector Or Redraw Or Trace Logo To High Resolution











About:

Hi! Hope you are fine .I am experienced graphics designer. I have done many projects where I have converted Rastar Images into Vector Images Professionally. I Have vectorize many Logos and Shirt Printing designs and other Images.Kindly consider me for your job. I can work in tight hours also.I will not charge you until you don't get satisfactory results.I can also provide you free work as sample for your satisfaction. Thanks for your valuable time.Be blessed and have an amazing day.



I can also provide other services related to Graphics designing. You can see my profile and other gigs related to other tasks like:



  • Vector Image
  • Background Removal
  • Image resizing and cropping
  • Color changing/correction etc.


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Faster than promised!!!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you Markus. I would love to work for you again.

Seller's Response:

It was easy working with this seller. I'd worked with him before and he did a great job. This seller will be my go-to person for this type of gig.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much Giniam for such trustworthy compliments.

Seller's Response:

Very good communication and fast delivery. I´m very satisfied with the work




No comments:

Post a Comment