Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Convert To Vector Your Logo Within 2 Hours











About:

✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪ I will convert to vector your logo within 24 hours ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪



Are you want to vectorize your logo or any other design? Then you are in the right place. I will convert your raster images logo into the high-quality vector just for $5.



✪Top 5 Reason to hire me:



✔  High-quality vector file (Ai, Eps, Pdf, SVG)

✔  Fastest Delivery.

✔  Source file included

✔  100% Satisfaction

✔  Unlimited Revisions 



✇ If your image is also quite complex, kindly send me a message first so I can give you a custom quote 




✇ For Getting 2 hours Delivery, please check my gig extra





Thanks In Advance

AnaAbdullah



Tags: vectorize logo, redraw, jpeg to vector, vector tracing, PNG to Vector, vectorize a photo, Convert to vector, raster to vector









Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great experience, fast & high quality delivery!

:

awesome speed ! thank you ! 5 stars rated !

:

Wonderful service before and during the process. Quick turnaround. Will be using this service again. Thank you.

:

thank you so much

:

Anaabdullah created a large vector image for us from our small jpeg logo so that I could use it for signage and marketing. Just what we needed. Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment