Monday, December 23, 2019

Convert File To Dxf For Laser Cutting Or Laser Engrave











About:

HELLO, CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACE AN ORDER



Thanks to visiting my gig,



I will providing file for CNC, Laser Cutting, Plasma Cutting Etc. If you need help from me, Surely i can do it as well.



Just send me a drawing from Sketch JPG or PDF



My basic gig just providing for simple image or object.

If you have complex or more detail drawing. you can choose extra gig ^^



I will send in 1 DAY with UNLIMITED REVISION for minor change.

I can providing file in DXF and DWG



NOTE : I cant draw very detail human and animal



Lets we start for amazing project ^^

Thanks



des8jaa



Reviews


:

Great Seller

:

What an absolute pleasure it was working with this seller. My job was delivered very quickly and was extremely high quality. The seller understood my needs and delivered exactly what I wanted. I will defiantly use this seller again and would recommend them to anybody wanting a jpg file converted to DXF.

:

Good, will work with him again

:

Great work, on time. Thanks!

:

Great work as always, thanks again!




No comments:

Post a Comment