Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will convert to vector in 1 to 2 hours or less

I will convert to vector in 1 to 2 hours or less












About:

Note: Now a days I am  providing 6 to 48 hrs delivery.

I am a graphic designer and adobe illustrator and Photoshop expert.I am providing vector conversion and logo design services here.

I want to help you to make your logo/bitmap/scan document/signature in bad quality to high quality.

I can give you vector format (AI, EPS, SVG, or PDF)

Also
Other files formats:

Raster files:
psd,jpg,png,gif,tiff etc

transparent background files:
png,gif etc
If you want another request just contact me

we can  discuss

My service is Quick (within 12 - 48 hours)
and low price

Reviews


danniecespeight:Great service!

graphicxboy:Recommended

jpg527:On time and delivered.

graphicxboy:outstanding experience.

kingofkc4:Very quick turn around, great job! \n\nThank you


No comments:

Post a Comment