Monday, January 27, 2020

Convert Your Logo, Graphics Etc To Vector Tracing











About:

Hello buyer,

Take my love. This is Sabrina Binta Kamal. A graphic designer. Especially on Vector, t-shirt, vector portrait.  I will professionally convert your Logo, Sketch, Graphics etc to vector formate improving its quality and to be perfect for printing.



Every image has a different level of details and complexity. Not every image is equal. That's why please send me the complex image first, I will charge dollar depending on the level of details and complexity of the image.



If you have any question you can freely tell me. We talk about it and clearing all of the things.

Reviews


:

Good Work as Always.... Highly Recommended.....

:

Very speedy, accurate service doing different versions of a graphic Nadia created for me. Good work!

:

Incredibly quick and accurate at following brief.

:

Very speedy and exactly what my brief was

:

Enjoyed working with Nadia, she understood brief well and was organised with her file names




No comments:

Post a Comment