Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Vector Tracing, Image Tracing, Logo Tracing In 24 Hours











About:

I will do vector tracing and convert your raster logo into High Resolution or convert logo and image to vector illustrator (with urgent delivery). 


                                           ******Discount available on bulk orders*******                                     


Hi, I am here to help you convert your low-resolution jpg, png logo to the high-quality vector format.



Just provide me your low resolution/fuzzy/blurry/unfair raster logo and I will make it to a very high-resolution print-ready vector format.



What will you get?



  • Friendly Professional service.
  • 100% manual retracing.
  • Adobe Illustrator file (AI) and EPS vector files 
  • Full support until you are 100% satisfied with the results of the vectorization.
  • No late deliveries
  • Great communication
  • Fast delivery


Feel free to ask me any question, I am always here at your service. Rest assured that you will get the best vector tracing service from me.



Thank you

Reviews


Seller's Response:

very good work

Seller's Response:

Very skilled! Received quick help with my website.

:

Outstanding skills and talents

:

Understanding and guided really well about the requirements. Definitely work again.

:

Perfection! Great vectoriization along with fast & clear communication. The result appears great. I can now complete an urgent project. Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment