Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Vectorise Your Raster Logo, Image Or Design In 24 Hours











About:

Hi there,

This is Pranto here to convert your low-resolution Raster Logo or Image to Vector image.



You will get:

  • Hi-Resolution Raster Image (JPG/JPEG, PNG)
  • Vector File (EPS, AI, PDF)
  • Change Color (Check Gig extra)
  • Print Ready.


Why Me:

  • No extra cost for Vector Source file
  • 100% Satisfaction.
  • Unlimited revision.
  • VIP Support!


Note: For complex design or image, Please send me a message first with your image. I won't convert any photograph to vector. 



========= So what are you waiting for? Order Now ========= 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller is so easy to work with. He did a few projects for us now and I will order again

Seller's Response:

I've used Pranto many times and he's always a pleasure to work with.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much ❤

:

He is always delivering.

:

I have worked with Prantopashi several times now and he is excellent! I often have numerous reviews and strange requests for odd details and he always delivers exactly what I need. I highly recommend him, he is very skilled at what he does and has a good eye. I will be using him again in the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment