Thursday, January 30, 2020

Trace Your Photo Into A Coloring Book Page











About:

I will trace your picture into outline artwork that you can color. This can include a basic background from the image. If the background is complicated or you want it detailed, you'll have to get an extra gig for that. You will get a PDF file, if you want it in any other format like ai, eps etc you can choose from the extra gigs I offer. You can also get extra gigs where I will draw a mandala or patterns as background for your traced image. I will allow minor/basic revision but reserve the right to decline or to ask for additional fee depending on the details of the revision. 



It would be best to CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING so we can discuss details like availability, image quality, delivery dates, sizes etc.. Thank you.

Reviews


:

This is my second time working with Acmaya and I couldn't be happier.

:

Great result, like always :-)

:

Seller took 2 days longer - which I approved. However final product was sloppy in some parts and didn't look like what I expected for the longer wait.

:

Good seller!

:

Had such a great experience working with this seller! Will be returning to purchase more services soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment