Friday, January 24, 2020

Convert Your Image To Vector In 2 Hours











About:

Vector Tracing Services

Do you need image to Vector  for your business, company or organization? or you want to make some changes to your current  LOGO to make it modern? Then you are now right place..

My Services...



  • Redraw 
  • Vectorized 
  • Image Tracing 
  • Convert your logo and image to vector files.
  • vector art and illustration.
  • Edit any Vector file that you have and need to modify


OUTPUT FILES..


  • AI
  • EPS
  • SVG
  • PNG
  • JPEG
  • PDF



My expertise is illustrator And Photoshop.


Anything else you want to discuss me just send me a message I am here to help you 24 hours.

Thank You

Reviews


Seller's Response:

It took a few attempts to get what was in my mind to the designer. He did it very patiently and got it just perfect ! fantastic service

:

Nayeem was fast and very responsive to revisions. Highly recommend!

:

all fine, image was fine

:

Great buyer..

:

Amazing to work with




No comments:

Post a Comment