Thursday, January 23, 2020

Vectorize, Redraw, Clean Up A Logo Within 24 Hours











About:

Are you looking for to Vectorize/Clean up your low-quality logo?



Your low-quality logo may not be suitable for printing purposes by vectorizing/redrawing I can improve your graphics so that they are able to be printed.



Not only that, I will send you the files in high-quality PNG, JPG format FREE!



WARNING: If you have a small image or sketch, please, talk to my inbox before opening an order, because sometimes the vectorization will destroy any detail of the image, and I don't want to deliver a draft that does not correspond your expectations.

YOU CAN GET FOR $ 5:-



  • Make it High Resolution

  • Restore/Replicate/Trace

  • Make the image crisp and clean

  • Sharpen, edit, add or remove text

  • Trim, Crop, Correct your image

  • Make background transparent

  • Make your images straight



WHY YOU NEED TO CHOOSE ME:-


  • Unlimited Revisions For FREE Until You Are 100% Happy!
  • Always Provide quality and 100% Original products.
  • Perfect Color Matching
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
  • 100% Refundable Guaranty!
  • Free Life Time Support and service


Don't waste your time and money looking elsewhere!



Feel free to contact me anytime you want, I'm always available here.



Thanks,

Hasitha Lakshan.



Exclusively on FIVERR

Reviews


:

Did 2 revisions and only because I was not clear on what I wanted. Excellent work!!! Got exactly what I wanted!

:

did very good

:

Consistently good work

:

Will order again

:

Great work once again




No comments:

Post a Comment