Friday, January 24, 2020

Convert Vector Tracing, Raster To Vector, Laser Cutting, Dxf











About:

Hi,



I will convert your any Low Resolution Image/Logo/T-shirt into high-res. Vector as you want.

And I will provide you files in any format you want (JPG, PNG, PDF) all in High Quality, I can also deliver Editable source file in any format you prefer Like (Ai, Eps, Svg, Pdf, Psd) etc.



You can Print converted Vector Logo, Art, Images, Sketch's, Drawing's anywhere in any small or Large size without losing quality. 



What you will get in this order.
  • 100% Editable Layered Artwork.
  • Print Ready Vector Files in any size.
  • Recreate / Convert Your Image/Drawing/Sketch In Vector.
  • Redraw Any Logo/image In Illustrator.
  • Improve Your Artwork
  • Provide You Source File In Any Format As You need (Ai,EPS,SVG,PDF,PSD,TIFF,Etc) 
  • I will deliver High Quality work.
  • I will work until you are 100% satisfy
  • I will Charge Extra  for Complex or Detailed Vector Tracing Work.
  • Fast Delivery is not for Complex Designs
  • I'm Not Offering Any Type of Creative Work On This Gig.


  • For super fast delivery in 2 hours. Pls. contact with me first before place the order.


  • For complex logo please contact me before place the order to avoid cancellation to save time for both. 


Pls. read my FAQ for more info's



Reviews


:

Very easy to work with. Fast responsive. Exactly what I needed and he was super fast!

:

thanks so much!

:

Very fast delivery!!!

:

I bought this gig to vector an art I already had and change detail. The seller was very prestative and Im happy with his job.

:

Williamted was fast and responsive. Delivered files were exactly what I wanted.




No comments:

Post a Comment