Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Create A Vba Excel Program To Enter Walk Record For Weight Loss











About:

Please contact me before placing order.

Welcome to this wonderful gig of mine.

I am Imthiyas, an Msc degree holder in Computer Science, and my life has changed for the better ever since writing an excel program and starting to use it in July 2017!.

This efficient little program forced and motivated me to be regular in walking daily for nearly 1 year thus making me lose weight considerably from 75kg to 71kg and improve my heart beat from 81 to 67!!!!!.  I have just managed to arrive at an aggregate of 1000km! from 21/7/2017 to 18/6/2018. I would like to write and customize this inspiring little program for just $5 (on promotion), hoping that another individual will be benefitted by such a wonderful little excel program which has a lot functionality ranging from Daily entry , Month end process and Year end process, so it will be usable for a large number of years. The program I imposed on myself was a double edge sword, it motivated me to be regular and organized.

Please contact me for more details.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment