Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Clone Or Reproduce Any Logo In 12 Hours











About:

Hello, welcome to my gig.



Have you ever been in a situation where you can’t find the source files for your company logo, or the designer you were working with asks you to pay extra for the source files?



Let face it we have all been there, don’t worry I am willing to clone or reproduce any logo. If you want any modification or changes, I am willing to do them at no extra cost.



I looking forward to working with you.


What my gig offers:



-A stylish reproduction / clone of your chosen artwork. 
-Unlimited revisions.
-24 hrs support.
-High quality designs.
-Professional customer service.



NOTE
Please select the right package to suite your project, if you don’t know which one to choose feel free to contact me.



If you have any question feel free to contact me.



Thank you.



Order Now!


Reviews


:

Great job, delivered as expected.

:

Fantastic! Martin is highly professional, very responsive, very detailed and very nice to deal with. I would love to work again with him!

:

as always great job. thanks.

:

Fast and exactly as advertised :)

:

I like to work with Martin. He's fast, knowledgeable and he's creative. I'll keep ordering. Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment