Friday, January 31, 2020

Edit, Duplicate, Vectorize Or Recreate Your Logo











About:

Are you looking for editing, tracing, vectorizing, redrawing or redesigning your logo?

Well, I am here to help you...

I will 
edit, trace, vectorize, redraw or redesign your logo and will provide vector source files, high resolution JPEG, PNG, PDF files.



Why should  choose me: 

  • Level Two Seller with 100% Positive Ratings
  • Will Provide High Resolution JPEG/PNG and Print Ready PDF Files
  • Will Provide Vector Source Files (AI/EPS and Other Formats If You Needed)
  • VIP Support

  • Fast Delivery
  • 24 Hours Online Availability.



 <<<<>>>>



1. Basic $10 package is only for simple text logo


2. For complex logo please order my  standard/ pro package



****Unlimited revisions until 100% customer satisfaction**** 





Please discuss your requirement before placing order .

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Another successful gig performed by New Cox. Very responsive and high quality output. I highly recommend.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much!!

Seller's Response:

Seller was very responsive to my initial communications as well as my revision requests. Final product was perfect. Highly recommend!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much!!

Seller's Response:

Second time using this particular provider and love his work and timing.




No comments:

Post a Comment