Friday, January 24, 2020

Vector Trace Logo Or Image To Vector











About:

Welcome to my gig



Vector trace logo or image to vector in 24 hours





Are you looking for Vectorize ,Vector Tracing, ,redesign,redraw or convert image to vector..?



You can use that converted logo anywhere in T-Shirts, Banners, Pena flex, Printing, Web and More.



I will convert your any Low Resolution image into high resolution image just in couple of hours.



  • Vector trace

  • Image to vector
  • Convert image
  • Vector tracing

  • Vectorise Your Logo

  • Raster To Vector
  • VECTOR LOGO   
  • 100% Editable Layered Artwork
  • Ready To Print File  HIGH QUALITY
  • Convert Your Logo In Vector
  • Draw Any Sketch In Illustrator
  • Improve Your Artwork
  • VECTOR TRACING , VECTOR ART  

  • Adjustment To Your Current File



    Provide You Source File In Any Format As Your Requirements Like (Ai, SVG, EPS, PSD, TIFF, etc.)  


I can deliver you the best quality work.



My work till customer satisfaction.




So, Join my happy client list and order me for error-free vector tracing jobs.



Thanks

Shuvojid

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He is quick and will work with you until you are satisfied with the finished product! He has done projects for me multiple times in the past. I will continue to trust him.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your nice recomendation. I hope you will work in future

:

Great work as always! He took my hand drawn design and transformed it into a vector that is ready for printing on shirts. Thank you for taking the stress out of the process.

:

Thanks a lot for your kind words and tip! I am happy I helped. Would wait for new order! :)

:


No comments:

Post a Comment