Thursday, January 30, 2020

Vectorise Logo Or Convert Image To Vectors











About:

I'm a professional graphic designer and I have 15 years of experience in vectorizing and tracing. I will professionally redraw / vectorize / trace  / convert your logo or image to vector files. Only vector format file can be enlarged without loss of quality and it is ready for printing on business cards, flyers, posters, jumbo panels. With this enhanced files you can make adjustments or resize it without losing image quality and sharpness and the printout is perfect quality.As a seller with over 5 years on Fiverr and more than 3000 satisfied customers I will do my best to provide you excellent graphic service.

Contact BEFORE ordering recommended so we can discuss about the price rate and turnaround!



If you order my base $15 gig (for basic and simple images) you will get:
  • Professionally vectorized source crisp and clear AI file + 300dpi JPG in High resolution

  • PDF vector file

  • Corel Draw file (CDR)

  • EPS

  • full support until your complete 100% satisfaction with results of vectorization



IMPORTANT FOR BEST RESULT: For complex logos/images, please contact me and send me your image before the order so we can discuss the price.



For New Logo DESIGN see my GIG EXTRAS!



Reviews


:

I tried every workaround to do this on my own before I consulted dalmatirac, and lost about 3 hours of my life. I should have just gone to him first. They were able to deliver in less than an hour, and gave me color pallattes and backup files. Thank you!

:

Working with the seller was super easy, answered messages quickly, job was delivered with in time frame and finished product was exactly what we wanted. Will definitely use this seller again and would highly recommend them.

:

I was sick while the work was being completing so it auto completed while I was sick. It did not matter though because he vectorized my design perfectly. Thank you for the work, if I need work done in the future I will be sure to come back.

:

very fast and extremely efficient. great work

:

Timely, just what we were looking for.




No comments:

Post a Comment